So here we go, a mere 16 days late. Apologies to Eli for cutting into his month.
I had a mix, with a real theme even, a couple of weeks ago. But, I decided it was crap and started over.
Also, isn't this dog ADORABLE.

Track listing:
01 - Digital Leather :: Bugs on Glue
02 - Arcade Fire :: Ready to Start
03 - Lindstrom and Christabelle :: Lovesick
04 - The Mae Shi :: Run to Your Grave
05 - Sleigh Bells :: Rill Rill
06 - Neon Indian :: Deadbeat Summer
07 - Los Campesinos! :: A Heat Rash in the Shape of the Show Me State
08 - BOAT :: Lately (I've Been on My Back)
09 - Islands :: Vapours
10 - Beach House :: Take Care
11 - Noah and the Whale :: 5 Years Time
12 - Cymbals Eat Guitars :: Indiana
13 - Modest Mouse :: History Sticks to Your Feet
14 - Plants and Animals :: Bye Bye Bye
You can get the mix here. (I'll send passwords via email.)
There's no real theme for this mix, just stuff I've been listening to recently.
I just browsed Flickr's public domain pics and found that picture for my cover.
Enjoy!
Brian
Nice work Brian. There are some really cool songs on here! I think the first one that I really latched onto was Sleigh Bells' Rill Rill.
ReplyDeletethanks,
sachin