Monday, September 13, 2010

Here's a test post

Hey everybody,

welcome to the new online version of the new round of the newly named Interstate Mix Club! Here's a sample mix, and a first stab at the format of future releases.

Here's where I'll talk about how my awesome award winning mix is (thanks for the cookies Katherine). I also had some awesome album art but it's okay if you don't like it, you can use some of your own if you like.



















Here's where I'll post a link to a zip file containing our mix, (with somewhat updated file info a.k.a. metadata). And here also could be where I publish a Word file with the CD insert.

And here's where I'll include a track listing:

01 - The Robot Ate Me - On Vacation
02 - Weezer - Island In The Sun
03 - The Walkmen - The North Pole
04 - Cut Copy - Going Nowhere
05 - Old Crow Medicine Show - Wagon Wheel
06 - Jim White - A Town Called Amen
07 - U2 - Angel Of Harlem
08 - Deathcab for Cutie - Marching Bands Of Manhattan
09 - Emily Wells - Mt. Washington
10 - Spoon - Chicago at Night
11 - Vampire Weekend - Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa
12 - Cold War Kids - We Used to Vacation
13 - Sublime - Garden Grove
14 - Everclear - Santa Monica
15 - Raising the Fawn - The North Sea

Here's where I talk about how much fun making this mix was, and how it reminded me of going on vacation. And then I'll talk about how I started out with just a few songs or bands that definitely needed to make it on, and then the theme sort of just developed from there.

Aaaand here's the new order!
September : Brian
October : Eli
November : Corey
December : Katherine
January : Demitria
February : Sachin
March : Marla
April : Ross

thanks,
sachin

No comments:

Post a Comment