
Hello Mixers!
Sorry for the delay. I’ve decided to cave to the Mix Clubbe
peer pressure this month and post a solidly Indie mix. My previous eclectic
mixes never seemed to get the votes I was hoping for. There is no real theme
this month. The mix is inspired by several bands that I saw at the after party
to last year’s Bay to Breakers race in San Francisco. I suppose one could
consider it an Indie workout playlist. The cover art is a picture of our kids,
Madeline & Sullivan, watching the costumes and antics at the end of the
race.
Hope you enjoy!
Eli
Click here to download.
Off to the Races
01 – Geographer – Original Sin
02 – Generationals – Ten-Twenty-Ten
03 – The Love Language – Heart to Tell
04 – Royal Bangs – Fireball
05 – Florence + The Machine – Dog Days Are Over
06 – The Fresh & Onlys – Waterfall
07 – Hooray for Earth – Comfortable, Comparable
08 – Geographer – Paris (Wallpaper remix)
09 – Vampire Weekend – Campus
10 – Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr. – Morning Thought
11 – Jonquil – It Never Rains
12 – Slow Runner – Auto-Happy
13 – Mates of State – Palomino
14 – The Submarines – Tigers
15 – Loquat – Swingset Chain
16 – Phoenix – Lisztomania (Alex Metric Remix)
No comments:
Post a Comment