Happy holidays, everyone.
This mix is actually not holiday themed, though.
This mix is actually not holiday themed, though.
I focused on male/female duets. One challenge I encountered in choosing songs was avoiding the ultra-cheesy, (think Sonny & Cher's I Got You Babe), while still embracing the potential for playful goofiness that duets allow (see The White Stripes, Well It's True That We Love One Another). In the end I had a hard time whiddling it down.
I think this is actually my most favorite of my own mixes, so I hope you enjoy it as well.
Thanks for listening!
Thanks for listening!
Katherine
Let's Duet:
1. Bjork with Thom Yorke (of Radiohead): I've Seen it All
2. Ben Folds with Regina Spektor: You Don't Know Me
3. Glen Hansard & Marketa Irglova: Falling Slowly
4. Ben Lee with Mandy Moore: Birds & Bees
5. Belle and Sebastian: Asleep in a Sunbeam
6. Papas Fritas: Way You Walk
7. The White Stripes: Well It's True that We Love One Another
8. Noah and the Whale: 5 Years Time
9. The Jesus and Mary Chain: Sometimes Always
10. Joshua Radin & Schuyler Fisk: Paperweight
11. The Civil Wars: Poison & Wine
12. The Beautiful South: A Little Time
13. Peter Gabriel with Kate Bush: Don't Give Up
14. Nancy Sinatra & Lee Hazelwood: Some Velvet Morning
15. Stevie Nicks with Tom Petty: Stop Draggin' My Heart Around
16. John C. Reilly & Angela Correa: Let's Duet, Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story
No comments:
Post a Comment