Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Movie Inspired



Hello Mixers,


I hope everyone is ready for some new fall tunes. I apologize that the track list is a bit short this month. For this mix, I wanted to put together a more cohesive playlist. I had started an acoustic mix, but scrapped it after I saw the movie Drive. If anyone has seen Drive, there are two songs that really set the mood of that film. You could say the mood of the film inspired this mix, which embraces new-wave, synth-pop and ethereal sounds. Enjoy!


















1 - College :: A Real Hero (feat. Electric Youth) - College


2- M83 :: Midnight City


3- I Break Horses :: Winter Beats


4- Ladytron :: Destory Everything You Touch


5- Neon Indian :: Polish Girl


6- Youth Lagoon :: Afternoon


7- Cults :: You Know What I Mean


8- Desire :: Under Your Spell


9- Future Islands :: Balance


10- John Maus :: Believer


Get it here.




No comments:

Post a Comment